Terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by AstroBoot (AstroBoot, “we” or “us”). If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions, or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us.
- We endeavour to depict our products as accurately as possible. However, minor variations in colour or packaging may occur between batches. These variations should not impact on the product’s optical or mechanical performance in any way other than ‘cosmetically.’
- What do we mean by Normally in our price comparison? We calculate the normal price by combining a number of factors, including the suggested retail price combined with a typical UK competitors' delivery charge, and we also add the cost of the additions and gifts provided by our online offer if you purchased them seperatly. So overall the 'Normally' price indicator gives you a rough guide of what this offer might cost you elsewhere.
- Please note that all prices are in British pound sterling; all transactions must be made in this currency.
- We accept payment by Paypal and all major credit and debit cards via Paypal. We do not accept payment by personal cheques, postal orders, or banker’s drafts/money orders.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide an accurate delivery address and contact telephone number — incorrect details may lead to a significant delay in dispatch.
- Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the prices indicated, it may not always be possible, therefore we reserve the right to discontinue any items from this list and change prices when necessary.
- Paypal payment: we DO NOT supply goods to unconfirmed addresses under any circumstances. Please ensure that your Paypal address is confirmed with Paypal. In the case of orders to unconfirmed addresses a full refund will be issued and alternative payment sought.
- Most AstroBoot items will be shipped using standard national and international postal services. All International orders will be sent using either International Signed or a specialist international courier (such as DHL or UPS). Please note that all these services will require a signature for delivery — in case of non-delivery, please contact your local post office or depot in the first instance, as they may have tried to deliver at a time when no one was available to sign for the parcel.
- Express Delivery: Not offered at this time.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- We do deliver smaller items to BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses. We regret we are unable to ship larger items to BFPO addresses. We do not deliver to Post Office (PO) boxes or shipping agent addresses except by special arrangement (please contact us before ordering).
- AstroBoot reserve the right to refuse delivery to specific destinations at any time.
- All items are in stock and ready to dispatch at the time of posting on our website - please remember to refresh your browser regularly. The item may have already sold while you were looking at it!
Returns and refunds
We're totally committed to selling useful low cost items and we hope you'll enjoy using them but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery note, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
What if I change my mind?
- At AstroBoot we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and therefore offer a no-quibble 7 day return policy.
- If you do wish to return an item to us for an exchange or refund, please e-mail or telephone us first on 01353 886 160 (normal BT rates) during our opening hours (11-3 Mon-Fri).
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of notification of cancellation. Please note that postage costs are only refundable at the discretion of AstroBoot.
- The address for returning items can be found on the 'contact us' page.
Distance Selling Regulations
AstroBoot complies with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you have ordered online, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 7 days and receive a full refund for any item.